The Baroque has left a mark on Vinkovci, particularly on its main square which is a striking example of Baroque town architecture and ‘represents an area of high cultural, historical, urbanistic, architectural, stylistic and aesthetic value for Vinkovci’. The main square, named after the Viceroy Josip Šokčević, is dominated by the town park which was founded in 1868, and in whose center is the monument to the Holy Trinity. The Baroque parish church of Sts. Eusebius and Pollio built in 1777 is also located in the park.
The park is surrounded on one side by the building of the Brod Property Agency, built in the Art Nouveau style, with two façades. On the corner of the building, below the frontal turret, is a memorial tablet in honor of Josip Runjanin, the composer of the Croatian anthem. Vinkovci is a town with a number of green squares and parks, the largest of which is Lenije. This park in the center is the very heart of the town.